Vacancies at Christ Church Junior
If you would like to work with us as a student, work experience or volunteer, please send an email through the contact page.
Phase Leader and KS2 Teacher
Are you an exciting and engaging teacher? Can you bring your brilliance to CCJ and have a positive impact on both our learners and our teaching team? Do you need a challenge and thrive on implementing change?
If yes, you might just be the senior leader we are looking for! Due to the promotion of the previous post holder, CCJ is ready to appoint a highly motivated and creative leader to join our strong team from September 2019. The role is to lead one of our two phases, initially the 5 classes in years 3/4 and to be a KS2 class teacher. The post holder will also be expected to lead a subject, which can be discussed upon a job offer, based on the successful candidate’s strengths. We require someone who is committed, organised and enthusiastic to ensure our children receive the best school experience. You also need to be passionate about enhancing a positive and supportive team. As a member of our Senior Leadership Team you would need to be committed to whole school development and have the vision and drive required to work at a strategic level.
We can offer you the chance to join a school that has ...
• engaged, creative, eager learners who rise to challenges and are determined to do their best.
• a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed staff, strong community and church links and a fully engaged and supportive Governing Body.
• a strong SLT that are committed to CPD for all staff.
• a collective determination to ensure that the school continues the journey of building on the very positive last OfSTED and SIAMs reports to offer the best for every child.
• innovative teaching staff that put impactful learning and the quality of children’s experiences, at the heart of the curriculum.
We are looking for someone that is…
• a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher, who rises to the challenge of engaging and motivating pupils.
• a true team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, who brings fresh, creative ideas and is keen to develop professional relationships with the whole team.
• sympathetic to our Christian distinctiveness and values as a church school.
• a hardworking and dedicated leader that has high expectations and a desire to drive forward improvements at all levels.
• keen to take on responsibility to contribute to the next exciting stage of CCJ’s journey towards being the best we can be.
• full of enthusiasm, energy and humour.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact the school office / Pippa Osborne, Headteacher to arrange a visit. Pre-arranged visit times are at 4pm on Tuesday 12th February, 8am on Tuesday 26th February and 4pm Thursday 28th February. The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 18th March and interviews will take place on Friday 29th March.
Christ Church Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.