Welcome to the Upper Band
Please follow the links for more information about your child's year group.
Upper Band Term 6
We hope that you all had a wonderful half-term and enjoyed time relaxing after a busy term. Year 6 had a great time at PGL and year 5 enjoyed their science week, learning all about light and shadow.
We have a very exciting and jam packed term ahead! We will be learning all about living things and evolution. Please see below for our new topic web, which gives lots more information about exactly what will be covered.
Please also see our important dates - we have lots coming up, including the year 6 production, leavers service, an exciting project in year 5 to do with rockets (!) and some fluffy feathered visitors to support our work with life-cycles in science.
The last day of term is Tuesday 23rd July 2019. We wish every single one of our year 6s the best of luck in their new adventures at secondary school next year. Please come back and visit to let us know how you are getting on! We look forward to seeing our year 5s in September as they move up into year 6.
What's on this term...
- Monday 3rd June - First day of term 6
- Wednesday 5th June - Mangotsfield Transition Visit - staff visiting CCJ
- Friday 7th June - Downend and King's Oak Transition Visit - staff visiting CCJ
- Tuesday 11th June - AM, Upper Band Sports Day (9am until 11am)
- Tuesday 11th June - Winterbourne Transition Visit- staff visiting CCJ
- Thursday 20th June - St Mary Redcliffe Transition Visit - staff visiting CCJ
- Thursday 27th June - Y5 Bloodhound Project Day
- Friday 12th July - Pupil Premium Coffee Afternoon
- Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th July - Y6 Production
- Monday 22nd July - Y6 Leavers Service at Christ Church
- Tuesday 23rd July - Last day of term