Home Learning During School Closure
During the school closure, we will be sending weekly packs to you via email and paper copies can be collected at the school gate. There will be general activities (these are the same for both year groups) as well as specific maths and English tasks for year 5 and year 6.
Our next packs will be available after the Easter holidays on Monday 20th April.
Activities for the whole band:
Don't forget to tag us in your latest photos on Twitter @CCJDownendEnter text...
Year 5 Maths and English:
Year 6 Maths and English:
Grammar terminology guide for parents:
Welcome to the Upper Band
A warm welcome to the Upper Band page. Here, you will find all the latest information about our learning in class, our homework and trips as well as special events. We have five classes in the Upper Band and a fantastic team of adults working with our year 5 and 6 children:
- Puffin Class (5SG) - Mrs Groves (teacher), Mrs Byran (HLTA)
- Jay Class (5KW) - Miss Wallbridge (teacher), Mrs Bryan (HLTA)
- Kingfisher Class (5/6AD) - Mr Desmond (teacher), Mrs Thatcher (HLTA), Miss Roseblade (TA)
- Falcon Class (6ET) - Miss Thackeray (teacher), Mrs Byrom (TA), Mrs Holmes-Volk (TA)
- Kestrel Class (6LL) - Miss Love (teacher), Mrs Teller (TA)