Vacancies and Volunteering
Vacancies at Christ Church Junior School
CCJ is a vibrant, inclusive community and a great place to work!
We can offer:
• engaged, creative, eager learners who rise to challenges and are determined to do their best.
• a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed staff, strong community and church links and a fully engaged and supportive governing body.
• collective determination to ensure that the school continues the journey of building on our recent good OfSTED report and outstanding SIAMS report to offer the best for every child.
• a commitment to innovative teaching, learning and the quality of children’s experiences, at the heart of the curriculum.
• a strong commitment to, and a good track record of, supporting the learning and social inclusion/development of SEN children.
• a full commitment to the professional development of staff both as individuals and as a team.
You can find our latest vacancies by following this link to the E-Teach website:
We are always delighted to receive offers from parents, family or friends of the school who would like to volunteer their time or skills in any way. It may be a one off to share a skill, talk about your work or work with a group to make, create or learn something new, or it could be weekly to hear readers or run an art group etc. Teachers are always delighted to hear from parents if they have a link with a class already about how you could help however if you do not have a link, then please email the school or contact the office and a member of the senior leadership team will get back to you to discuss it further with you.
For one-off volunteers such as during trips or coming to support an activity in class, we ask for ID when you arrive and give you our safeguarding summary to read, however if you are a regular volunteer, then we ask you to work with us to obtain a DBS check to ensure the safety of every child within our care.
Thank you for considering supporting us in this way and we look forward to hearing from you if you are able to help.
Please click here to download our Volunteer and Parent Helper Policy complete with some Frequently Asked Questions!